Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

what merry christmas?

Crap_-_ Ok firstly i'll like to thank all you guys who wished me a merry christmas. Unfortunately, there was this piece of crap who asked me "eh, why u never wish me back?". Well, thats becos wat's so merry abt this day at all?? I'm not having a merry merry time with my life, so won;t it be very hypocrital if i said merry christmas to u too..BITE ME. I mean, with all the stupid famines, natural disasters, wars, rapes, prostituition, loss of jobs, breakups, theft, murders, corruption, quarrels, poverty going on, what's exactly so darn merry to be about ? Wake up i say, open ur freaking eyes and see what's going on and you tell me..merry christmas?? ANd on yeah..a happy new year too...

P.S. I dun celebrate christmas anyway..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't take his words to heart people... he's just pissed cos he's not the reason for all the wars, rapes, prostitutions and murders in this world... that's all... once he starts doing those things.. i believe he'll start to be nicer...