Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

... our first milestone...

I.R.BADBOYZ - I know that it's not much to brag about but... it seems that our HIT counter, which was installed a day or so before has hit 50 visits... even though 25 of the HITs quite possibly came from myself, red_eye and crap... it's still a milestone nonetheless... WOOHOOO!!! We do not suck donkey balls!!!!.... If only we had installed the damn thing when we damned hell started this damn blog...
By the way... is 'Damned' a word?... cos whether or not u put the 'ed' in it, it sounds the same to me... so i guess it should be a word since my spell check seems to think it's okay... but then again... my spell check is not okay with the word 'Okay' itself... since when was 'okay' not a word... I ought to slap that bill gates rich ass face...
So before i get off topic again... let me say that i would like to thank my family and friends... and most of all god... thank you god for making this site a hit with 50 people... thank you... even though we all know that it's probably just 10 people or maybe less who keep revisiting this website, which in turn increases our HIT counter...

No comments: