Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Recent Events....


I.R.BADBOYZ - Ahh... Geylang Sipaku Geylang (Is it even Sipaku?)... Don't you just love that song... So innocent to the kids... so obscene to everybody else...

Quite recently there have been some discussions going about almost everywhere in Singapore with regards to a little place they call Geylang, which to me is like a little slice of heaven on earth... It's a magical place... where boys become men and men becoming boys again... It's Singapore's very own Red Light District... Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you...Geylang...


And of course... just like everything else in Singapore that was once good and holy... like being able to smoke and litter and chew gum wherever the hell we like... These people with no lives whatsoever are now in the midst of discussion with regards to the actions that should be taken against this lovely little place called Geylang... I would personally like to kill these people but it is just not possible as these people have no lives... And how do you kill something that has no life?...

So let me just explain to you Singapore as to why we actually need a place like Geylang... For not a man in Singapore has never entered this sacred land... For without this divine land... This oh so magical wonderland of pure joy... Without it men would not be able to release their inner most sexual tensions which builds up inside of them... And if they were unable to release their sexual tensions altogether... Then you better make sure that you hire bodyguards for your children who are walking home late at night... For they are no longer safe from the sexual predators at night... Imagine the movie "I am Legend"... you get my drift... I don't know about you... But I worry for my future kids...

Moral of the Story: I notice that there have been a lot of hate messages on the tag boards recently... And unfortunately I have to admit I am partially at fault for it... So i would like to make it clear to these 'Haters' once and for all...

Dear Haters,
I Know that at some point in my life. I had sex with your mothers in a manner that is anything but discreet. Which obviously led to your fathers finding out and divorcing your mother and also disowning you causing you years and years of misery as a child who was raised without a father. I am indeed sorry for that. Can't we all just get along...

No comments: