Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Things that confuse me...


I.R.BADBOYZ :- Men and Women of the world... Behold... the almighty C-String... and please be a bit mature while reading this post you perverted bastards... or should i say skebe... ('Skebe' is japanese for Pervert) I prefer saying skebe cos it rolls nicely off the tongue... skebe... (Pronounced 'SSS-KAY-BAY') Fun to say that word isn't it... anyways...



Like i was saying... this C-STRING is actually a new type of undergarment... or underwear.. hmm... are they the same thing?..
It's suppose to replace the conventional underwears that your moms wear and I take off... you know... stuff like thongs and G-Strings and what not... I must say that the guy that designed this is the biggest 'skebe' there is...

But what is weird about this little invention is... I myself do not know what to make of it... The first time i saw it i was like " Did she decorate her pubes or something... what the hell is that shit!!!"... It's just confusing... Should I be turned on that there is more flesh?... It just don't feel right... But then again... Maybe it's like hearing some of those new Justin Timberlake or Timbaland songs... You gotta let it simmer in the brain a while and then you'll start to get it...











*polka dot... eeeee.... teeheheee...


I call that the Brazillian Sponge
Wax...














-i guess they could not afford to photoshop that out huh...




Moral of the Story: You will know it is the end of the world when they start making bikin versions of these stuff... C'mon guys... there should be a line drawn somewhere.. for me it's the G-String... for public view that is... I mean really... what's next... Some Fabric that wraps up our Dick and Balls in fancy little Turban shapes... WTF...

No comments: