Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Donkeys are smart like cows are green

Crap_-_ Well, its been awhile since i posted anything up.. and i just noticed I've been starting most of my blogs with that line..
I also just noticed my fellow 2 other heads have been bz being patriotic, with their latest video showing how extremely patriotic they are towards our country. Well done guys.. next year's GST rebate will be twice the amount you are currently receiving now.
Anyway. i do not have any news or comments to post. Just thought i shud leave something here once awhile to mark my territory, like pissing next to a tree..just so people know i'm still alive. So thats all folks..and if you're wondering what the title has got to do with this blog? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. and if u're pissed that u wasted ur life reading my entry? Please don't be.. cos spending time reading this post just goes to show that like me .. YOU HAVE NO LIFE..so there's nothing to waste

P.S. just for the record.. i still dun like that guy from www.STEVENLIM.net..

No comments: