Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rambo V: The Arcade?

ReD_eYe - We (Myself and I.R.BADBOYZ) were at the Mall trying to kill some time when we decided to go to the arcade and play some fighting games. Instead we found something way cooler. It's Rambo the Arcade. It just SHIPPED IN!!! After few minutes enjoying the game's trailer/demo, I decided to give it a go. The machine took 4 tokens and a few seconds later, I was playing as John Rambo, ex-green beret. I have some video footage of myself, playing the game.




Sorry we were unable to show you the whole play through. At the end of the video you can see that the cameraman (I.R.BADBOYZ) suddenly stopped filming. This is because he was 'poked' (Yes I said it! Right in the lower ribs! Ooh kinky!) politely by one the arcade girls and asked to stopped filming the game. Well more poking...er...I mean more details and review about the arcade game soon.

No comments: